Aestheticology – Terms and Conditions of any treatment(s) undertaken at the clinic
- We require at least 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Any late cancellations or reschedules will be charged a late cancellation fee of £100. Any no-shows will be charged 100% of the service reserved.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- We are unable to treat any patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- We require all new patients to pay a redeemable £100 deposit to secure their first appointment. This amount is redeemable against any treatment you decide to go ahead with. If you decide not to go ahead with treatment this amount will cover your consultation fee. If you decide not to go ahead with treatment, fail to attend your appointment, cancel or reschedule less than 48 hours before your appointment this deposit will not be refunded.
Methods of Payment
- Payment is cash or debit credit card on the day of treatment. We accept all major cards including Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Union Pay and Electron.
General Terms and Conditions
- I understand that I must avoid alcohol, aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen, for at least 24 hours and preferably, 48 hours prior to any treatment and that Aestheticology cannot be held responsible for any adverse effects resulting from the use of these substances.
- I understand that the practice of medicine and surgery is not an exact science and therefore that no guarantee can be given as to the results of the treatment(s) that I have agreed to undergo. I accept and understand that the goal of this treatment is improvement, not perfection, and that there is no guarantee that the anticipated results will be achieved and that treatments may sometimes be underwhelming or require further treatment.
- I understand that any procedures that are undertaken come with the possibility of unforeseen side effects.
- I understand that a full consent process will be undertaken however by attending my appointment after having undergone the consultation process, implies consent to go ahead with the treatment previously discussed.
- Aestheticology do try to run the clinic efficiently and on time, however, there are always occasions when appointments run behind schedule due to factors beyond our control. I understand that if Aestheticology keeps me waiting, I will be seen as soon as possible.
- I agree that if I am running late to my appointment, I will let Aestheticology know so that the clinic can try and alter our appointments accordingly. I understand that if I am late, my appointment may be delayed further by later appointments being seen on time.
- Reassessment appointments, or any appointment made as a result of genuine concerns about the treatment will be free of charge. I do understand that Aestheticology reserves the right to apply a charge, indicated in advance, for our time in some circumstances.
- I understand that Aestheticology reserves the right to refer non-payments to debt collection agents.
- I understand that all treatments must be paid for at the time of treatment.
- I understand I will be seen on my own unless a chaperone/translator is required.
- I understand that Aestheticology cannot allow children under the age of 18 into the clinic.
- I understand no food can be consumed on our premises without permission.
- I confirm I am 18 years or older.